Program & Portfolio Management Expert Certification (PRIME©) allows applicants to confirm their Program & Portfolio Management knowledge with documentary evidence.
PRIME© determines theoretical knowledge level of the applicant without assessing his practical experience.
A PRIME© certificate confirms that its owner’s Program & Portfolio Management knowledge comply with PM Expert’s requirements.
The certification can be interesting for:
- Project, Program & Portfolio managers,
- Heads of functional units;
- All people who have PM knowledge and who eager to work and improve themselves in this field.
The certification exam is held in the form of testing in Russian. The test includes 100 questions with 4 answer choices, one of which is correct. The exam duration is 2 hours with no breaks. To get the PRIME© degree the applicant has to answer correctly at least 67 % of the exam questions.
After the exam the applicant gets a protocol with test’s results on the following project management areas:
- Project integration management;
- Program initiation;
- Program planning;
- Program execution;
- Program control;
- Program closure;
- Portfolio management support;
- Project portfolio creation;
- Project portfolio monitoring.
If the certification exam is successfully passed, the applicant is awarded a PRIME© certificate.